Blog Archive

Friday, October 14, 2011

I Heart Vince Camuto Shuzie Log: October 14, 2011

I have a love love relationship with Vince Camuto shoes and I refuse to be convinced otherwise. He is an awesome shoe designer that thinks of fashion and a woman's comfort at the same time. His really outstanding pumps are simple, yet elegant and they do something for the legs that I just can't explain. Every once in a while some of his offerings may be a little plain but for the most part I have never not loved a pair I have tried on!! He does some things with textures, prints and embellishments that just take his shoes a notch above other mid priced designers.

I own 7 pairs of his shoes, 4 pairs of which are 2 sets of fraternal twins.....ie: two sets of the same shoes in different colors, but the differneces in the color and texture make them well worth the double purchase. I rarely if ever purcahse doubles so VC is definitely doing something right. I have a few pairs on my wish list but I am waiting for the price to drop a bit (also another benefit, his shoes go on sale fairly quickly). They are probably some of the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn and I just don't see them around enough so ladies, go out and get you some Vince Camutos.......laugh, cry, buy and talk to you guys next week!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment