Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Holiday!! Shuzie Log: October 18, 2011

Ok so you can see where my mind is.....but Thanksgiving and Christmas are closer than you think and sparkly shoes are calling my name.....LOUDLY!!!! I know you think I am CURAZEEE for posting all sandals, but ladies, its UGGs to the party (or church in my case) and then wickedly pedicured tootsies to the world all night long, right??? Ok, as long as we have that established!!

I haven't found any to die for red ones yet (emphasis on yet) but for now I have 4 pairs of gold and black deliciousness to share and I KNOW that some of you will be rocking these for the holidays (I mean out of my 8 followers lol)!!! I love love love these but you guys know shoes and I have that love love thing going on!!!!

SB: This whole blog has been spoken in my head in my Jamaican voice since I consulted with Kelly before writing it....DWL!!! Laugh, cry, buy.....and shoe lovers to di werl!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment