Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Tulle and twirl Tuesday!!

So I did this last shoot at home…..some sections we shot in the living room and other bits in my “studio”…..lol! I enjoyed this shoot quite a bit because I didn’t have to go outside and pretend to be warm while freezing my tuckus off! I love my little work/inspiration space. It’s tiny but it’s mine and I enjoy the pictures I have up…favorite looks from old catalogs, pinterest faves and me preggers!! My look for this particular shoot shows me in tulle…..tulle honey!!! I can't say that I am a tulle girl but this skirt hollered at me on one of my fave retail sites so I tried it and loved it! I mean I have always been a little different but tulle, denim and pearls just sounds weird until you see them all together!! Oh and what about my pom pom clutch!! Cute overload today is all I have to say......


















As you can see, the tulle inspired quite a bit of twirling and oh yeah, meet Maggie, the patient dress form……she helps me out when I want to try looks on somebody…..or just get somebody dressed up!! Inspired photography as usual by Azumi!! Check her out here; www.photographybyazumi.com

3 comments:

  1. Can't say enough, how much I love what you do. You do it so well. Keep soaring girl. Let your life light shine. Forever in my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't say enough, how much I love what you do. You do it so well. Keep soaring girl. Let your life light shine. Forever in my heart!

    ReplyDelete