Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Hello Spring!!!!! How I've missed you......wait polar vortex what are you still doing here?

So we all know I've been chomping at the bit for Spring to arrive and yes it's because I want to wear skirts and sandals! But I do have some other reasons why I need the sun......breaking out the sunnies is one! Can't wear sunnies when the weather is gloomy. Rocking out with my boss clutches is another as clutches are so much cuter with the aforementioned skirts and sandals! Alas the brief whiff of spring that we experienced this past weekend has succumbed to another blast from the polar vortex.....and yet I press forward with this post, lol!

So in my Spring tribute......I'm doing a fun post dedicated to clutches and sunnies! How excited must I be that just about every line ends with an exclamation point? Lol, if you lived in the polar vortex region you would understand.....but I digress.

I may not be able to get all my clutches on here which is pretty sad, so there may need to be a part deux to this post...stay tuned! If you think I'm excited now, wait until summer and my trips to parts unknown but that's a whole nother post........ My cup overflows!










No comments:

Post a Comment